Sunday, April 1, 2012

They always get to me.

I can't just pick one movie.  I love them too much.  They make me feel things.  But my over all top five of all time consist of:
    
          -The Shining
          -The original, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
          -E.T.
          -What's Up Doc?
          -Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind



Although my pick of the week is going to the 2005 version of "Pride and Prejudice." I'm a sucker for the good love stories, which is odd.

6 comments:

  1. If i may, the old lady in the shining, is quite possibly the most disgusting women i've ever seen, makes me wanna vomit everytime.
    _joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and willy wonka and the chocolate factory is one of the best.
    same with eternal sunshine,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking Joel. Quit using my name to post comments.

    If I ever figure out who you are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confused. Plus, the fact that I just commented added a whole new wave of confusion to this charade. Too many Nelsons.

    ReplyDelete